09.29.09

listening to: Cosy in the Rocket, PSAPP




i was trying to find a picture of a glass, plastic, and metal cups lined up but i couldnt. so i settled for this. so against my OCD-ness. i put that picture there becuase my best friend told me something that i feel like is important. everyone has friendships. but what kind friendships are these? glass? plastic? or metal?
glass? will it break and shatter at the smallest fall and scuff?
plastic? is it strong and flexible but will tear and is untimately fake?
or is is metal? strong and sturdy and nothing can break it.
and guess what type of friendship me and smore have? :)





plastic.




and that heartbreaks me. not that i believe in it. i totally do not believe in this bullshit. but she does. that hurts. she will only make it this way if she makes it this way. things are still the same. but she's convinced that the day will come when we will fight and ultimately we will say, 'i hate you, i dont want to be your friend'. and that's it. end of story. gone forever. becuase that's what plastic is. i just want to put it out here. i wont ever stop being your best friend. smores forever, got that? it would kill me if we ever stopped being friends. don't let band and my other friends get in the way with that. or your friends either.


so. what friendships do you have?

3 comments:

  1. "and that heartbreaks me."
    sorry but that's supposed to be "and that breaks my heart" :]
    i'm kinda word ocd..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. i was gonna say that too hahah.
    I mean, "heartbreaks me"? C'mon Allyson. What's next, "German delicacies??" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, what is this not the same thing?
    sounds ok to me. so that's that.

    ReplyDelete