09.23.09

listening to: That's Not My Name, The Ting Tings

my computer's lagging. really bad. making me mad. >:O

today was an ok day. not great. not fabulous that i said on my twitter, but w/e. ahahaha. its sort of gotten to the point where i dont really want to go to band anymore. ive gotten sick of it. like im dreading the practices every mon and wed. well, im not im not SICK of it. but i feel like noone's wanting to put in effort. and noone's getting better. the band itself isnt getting better. that's sort of discouraging, you know? and all this laz-y-ness is sucking the life out of me. ahaha. i wish teh class of '09 was back. :( i feel like we cant do shit without you guys. ahaha. i though we could maybe pull it off, but its looking to be the other way around...

got an 18 on my mem test today. that was an up. ive gotten sorta kinda maybe? better at volleyball. i can hit the ball into the court now! :)))) but sometimes most of the time i still hit it out. and everyone just turns thier heads. AHAH. im not THAT bad. well. maybe i am. whenever i have to serve, everyone gives up. and when im paired up with a person. he/she always cringes. hey. >:O

literally. i roll out of bed now. ahaha. and i take all the sheets with me. and i crawl out of them becuase its so friggin hard to get out of bed now! its like my muscles are like worms. OMG. today i had a great wakeup call. i stepped on a huge snail. -____- and it was stuck ont he bottom of my sandal so i could feel a lump and i had to scrape it off. ewwwwwwwwww. i hate snails and worms and bugs in general and i had to scrape it off?! pleasent. quite pleasent.
lol, i think ive developed a germaphonbia thingy. i cant stand it when people share drinks and food. and i sure as hell dont share my food and drinks now. i dont even really like sharing clothes now unless its like, a jacket or something. i cant use the same washcloth over once anymore. if i do, i convince myself i stink and my face is gross and i have to wash my face again. i dont like using the handle of the shower head anymore. i cant have my toothbrush touching the mirror of the bathroom. in fact, if i could, i was take out my toothbrush and all the washclothes out of the bathroom daily becuase i think the bathroom is gross in general. and if you freaking sneeze or wipe your gross sweat on me i will FREAK out. ahaha. when frank wiped his sweat on me, i saw it on my shoulder and i freaking JUMPED on kevin (he was nearest. if not for him, DJ was next) and wiped it all over him. and kevin was like, '-____- gee, thanks.' ahaha, sorry. :(

just though i'd express that.



just for fair warning.





everyone deserves a best friend forever. :)
i have mr.panda. :DDDDD and of course my smore'. yuuuuum.


LOL. i forgot my pants in the band room! oh no! :D

1 comment: