09.16.09

listening to: my heartbeat.

you know, i go through so much trouble putting aside my pride, and my feelings, and i say sorry. it may have not been the exact words, 'im sorry' but what i said had much more meaning. the things i said to you were true, its truely what i felt, and it all meant sorry.

i had my problems, you had yours. dont deny it, you're not perfect. you had flaws that annoy people too. i apologized for my wrong doings.

i expected much more from you today. i expected at least an apology. of any kind. but no. you dont apologize for anything. in fact, you leave me hanging and just leave. wow. you know, you cant be calling me out on this. its the truth. i apologized. and you didnt.

you have no idea how much taht humiliates me. i sucked up all of my pride and the ground i stood on, and look at where it got me.

you know, maybe next time i wont be so forgiving. maybe next time, i just wont care. maybe next time, ill just blow you off and not even apologize, then maybe you'll see how you feel. you got to say sorry sometimes. you're not always right.

but im done. i wrote my feelings and im over it. its gone with the wind, im not going to bring this up again unless you do. im one to forget anger fast. ill change during band, i told you i would and i will. promise.
you said you had a problem with me as a person. as i have a problem with you as a person.


and once again, here it is. the famous line i craved to hear but now i wont ever care even if it comes out of your mouth. im sorry.

1 comment:

  1. wooooow ok, well to be honest the only reason i didnt say sorry is b/c i didnt think about it at the time. yeah i slipped up sometimes but atleast i owned up to my own shit. i dont see why you have to make it into a big deal. im just letting it go b/c something as trivial as this isnt worth risking our friendship. but after reading how bitter you are about it, i just want to know why? if you want an apology then here, "im sorry im such a fucking awful person. im sorry i slipped up. im sorry im so fucking annoying. but most of all, im sorry you had to be bitter about this." i want to be your friend, and i dont want drama, but why do you have to take it up the butt dude? like im the one that got bitched at by you multiple times and i didnt even bitch back at you. im the one that felt disrespected, but im not bitter about it.

    ReplyDelete