09.05.09

listening to: Hello, G-Dragon

love this song. ahaha. its sooo catchy.
anyway, about last night's football game. wow, that was SO fun. ahaha. it was great to hear from the freshman how fun it was. and there was so many fun parts. like the pep song, 'Let's Go Crazy'. the sax's me jen maggie and vanessa stood on the bleachers and danced to it. then this freshman broke a stand! lol, how do you do taht? it was funny, no one was mad though. it was just a 'freshman' moment. :D
the show was good too. my mom said she couldnt hear us though. -____- how do you not hear a whole band? LOL. and maggie is so unfair while playing ABCD. cheater. mean. anyway, football game. froze my fingers off. afterwards, hung out at the band room for awhile, then walked to the front of the school with jennifer. and went home.

today i went out to korea town with my parents. got groceries and GD's Heartbreaker album. i love it. the album is kinda spooky though. to the right: my favorite is uhhhh all of it. ahaha. anyway, afterwards me mama and papa went out to fish market. i think that's what it's called. wow, best sea food ever. lol. no lie. i never ate muscles until today and it tasted so good. i drank the broth at the bottom of the pot. x) got home around 830...im missing everyone already. im not one to stay away from friends for too long. i love you guys too much. ahahaha. gosh, im blushing. :) oh yeah! i forgot to say albert gave me the beautiful red velvet cupcake yesterday. xD ahhaa. ive said thank you a million kajillion times. but i dont get a lot of things from people. i take it as something special. :)
*ahem. im keeping my head up. had my fill today. ahaha.

oh. and you know what else i had my fill of? farts. not me. on me. yeah. that's right. im talking about you. tsk tsk. now ill have to get you back now...what a shame. watch your back. or balls. >:)

2 comments:

  1. lol, the reasons for why most people couldnt hear us were:

    1)The crowd was talking
    2)Its the football field; the turf acts as a sound insulator.

    and you are most welcome haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? really? turf=insulator? AHAHA never heard about that!

    ReplyDelete