april 28

I feel like my days are happier now. i feel like i belong to a group now. i say this becuase i feel like, im a loner and im uncomfortable if im not around these people. but i dont want to jinx anything right now so im not getting over my head. haha. :P
i havent written about my day in a loong time huh? ok. well. it's pretty boring but yeah. hmmm...well today was the 4th day of testing thank God. I hate star testing this year. it's so boring but today was ok. i finished quick and afterwards me jen lorraine and maggie all played with our DS's. and tim played a little bit too. we played mario kart and later mario party. i thought mario party was more fun though. ;D i dont understand. jen kept on beating me in EVERYTHING. haha. at least i was winning in the last game but tim beat my by one star. :(

yeah and then after STAR testing we went to brunch. yeah it was ok. me jen maggie denise kirsten and keith went to the lockers to put away jen's book. did we really need that much people to put away a book? haha. and they stayed but i left and took maggie's badminton racket. hehe. no believed taht it was mines though. i dont steal. psh. then...it was third. boring. maccartney, algebra 2. soo boring. i spaced out most of the period. then fourth. ngo, english 2. boring too. it's like my free period she never makes us do anything. then lunch. lunch was fun. we were playing with alex's fancy professional camera. those pictures came out nice. and yeah we were running around and taking a bunch of pictures and eating the whole lunch period. fifth, kaldy, band. that was ok. high school musical senior year isnt all that bad. i kind of like it. and O magnum mysterium isnt that bad either. :) i like our songs. hhaha. then finally sixth, bielski, world history. i love this class. its my second favorite class. even though im only getting like, a B in it. maybe a B. last i checked i had a C. :( mmhm. and lorraine was feeling down. i hope you feel better lorraine. (hug)

yeah and then i went back to the band room after school to check if i had MIP this weekend. nope! yay! no work this weekend. whoopee. haha. but lorraine does. call me up! ill be waiting for your call. haha.

so. daily update about seabiscuit: i saw him today. but when he walked by me and jen he passed me up w/out saying anything and said hi to jen, THEN turned to me and said hi. :( maybe im thinking about this too hard. haha. i still have a feeling he likes someone tho. argh!! :( ok. bye english essay. boo. i hate ms.ngo. why'd she have to get pregnant? :O

3 comments:

  1. The countdown is for kenny and i's 6 months (: It's half a year. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i see. congradulations! you guys made it! <3

    ReplyDelete