april 10

today was ok...better than yesterday that's for sure. my cold got worse. arrgh. i totally jinxed myself. i said to maggie, 'i want to get sick so i can stay home' and guess what? i did. and then so i went up to mom and was like, 'can i stay home?' and she said, 'its friday, just bear it and go to school.' -___-. dammit. needless to say my day was like a throbbing stero never turning off the whole day. my head throbbed...
well. enough of that. my day was the same. really cold. i got APUSH signed and im all signed up for doing it next year. whoopee. im probably gonna die. but i want to push myself. i have friends signed up for that class that can help me. :) yeah...and the day just flew by like nothing.
im in my comfy bed now. finally...i feel so relaxed. i cant wait for spring break!! we have santa cruz, frisco, pier39, sleepover, and jessie's cookoff and her sleepover, and the castro date!! yay. so exciting. but...idk about my baba. he took away social events from me. but i think i can go out during spring and the weekend before...hopefully.
gosh, im so warm right now. the sun's going right through my window. i love it. im like a cat. x)
im going to sleep now. im totally sick. haha. ill call u up later about tomorrow, kk lorraine?
later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment