april 12

happy easter!! not for much tho. i was reeaaalllly sick. sicker than yesterday. i couldnt even stand up today. :( i felt bad. i couldn't go to the easter brunch and i feel like i made my family sad since i couldn't hang out with them today. they made me a sick dinner tho. cold chicken with rice cook vegetables and some kind of meat mixed with a salty vegetable. it was good.
sorry lorraine if ur day wasnt that good yesterday. me and my brother were at each other's throats. i dont get it. he was giving me so much attitude yesterday. it seriously pissed me off. he sort of gets into this 'showoffy' mood when i bring friends over. like showing off his stuff. and he was saying all these snide comments. and here's the thing, once u left, he got all nice again. wooow. what a jerk. and told my mom how i felt and she didnt do anything about it. -___- oh well. if u werent there i would have smacked him..
seabuscuit dosent want to come over anymore cuz my brother's there. last time seabuscuit was over my brother took out his plastic swords and swung it in his face. so yeah, he dosent want to come over anymore. >:(

well, yesterday was a good day. lorraine had a mission. get scrapbook stuff. more expensive than i thought. o.o haha. but it will be worth it with me helping u on it. jkk.. yeahh...and i got easter stuff for my padre. it wasnt all that good of a basket. my mom didnt get anything. :(( i have to get her something next year. i felt bad.
that brings up the subject of today. yeah. i woke up at 10 today becuase i was really sick. and when i managed to fall out of bed (i actually rolled out of bed. my floor was covered w/clothes so it was soft.) i came out to find easter breakfast on the table which i found out was cooked an hour ago but no one was up. :( sorry. hey. my brother wasnt sick but he got up later than me! and i spent most of the day alone becuase i stayed home and slept while the rest of my family went to easter brunch with a family friend. boring day...i almost finished the book memoires of a geisha. good book. so graphic tho. it gives me chills. i still havent dont world history!!!!!! or math!!
gotta start noww...i hope i can stay home tomorrow. i feel like crap.
byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment