april 25

today is my brother's birthday. yeah...and i skipped part of MIP for my brother. but now they've ditched me to go bowling w/out me and now im blogging. hehe. yesterday at castro was fun. :) i appreciated everything that everyone did for me...and thank you jennifer soo much. im so sorry, but i just had to. i love you! i hope ur feeling better, a'ok? :D me and lorraine were really happy u went.
yeah well. castro was fun. we went to italiano. it was ok. the dish i got was ok. i added a bunch of salt but i couldnt taste anything different. :( so yeah. omgod. seabiscuit put a ton of pepper onto his pasta. not lying. not overexagerating. haha.

oh. so i had this dream last night that seabiscuit was going out with kikay! yeah. kikay(sp?). it made me really sad. but he dosent know her in real life so yeah...
i have this nagging feeling that he might like caroline zhang. :( i hope not.

i slept over at lorraine's yesterday. wooow, i cannot believe u actually got my dad to say yes! u have powers lorraine. xD anyway, yeah. sorry i didnt really socialize. i was super tired. and in the morning too. 6 o'clock! and ur guinea pig sounded so scary last night. omgod. haha. is it sick?
and then i had MIP from 8-10:30. i felt bad because right when i was putting my nametag away to go home, albert's all like, 'put it back on, you're hosting again'. i was like, 'now?!! i cant! it's my brother's birthday!' and then he glared at me. :( and i went home. i need to pee bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment