sadsadsadsadsad...

im sad!!!! im so sad right now...like. i thought things where ok with me and him...but they're NOT. i mean. he's not mad at me or anything...but its awkward!! to just hang with him. its so awkward! ...like. wtf, i didnt even know what to say to him. it was like, candy canes? oh. i dont like candycanes. end of conversation. so sad...and then he left. dammit. he just got up and left. then i sat next to my friend and like. cried. ok. i didnt really cry, but i was cussing and upset becuase the realization hit me. dammit. darn...im in AIM right now waiting for him to sign on...but he's not! and like he talks to me the most on AIM. dammit. and im talking to axell...not much help. i like talking to axell, dont get me wrong. but its not taking my mind off of him. AUGHHH.....why did he have to come into the stupid badminton game????
asdfasd;fkljasd;fkljas;ldkgha;sjdklhfaskljf;dasf...
as;dlfkjas;dlgh;ladskfhja;sldjfasd...
i think im gonna eat out my anger. i have lots of ramen and chcolate cake here...dammit. im gonna get so fat over this.

well...my day...my day was grey and dull. nothing to talk about.

oh yeah! r we going to sendai or not? mmm...i love sendai. this is not helping. im gonna eat. bye.

3 comments:

  1. aw ): don't worry about it too much! Just keep trying to talk to him and see what happens. aw ): Makes me sad. Haha. Are you asking me if we're going to sen dai? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh & yes my bed is big enough for you to hide in during scary movies :D Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. u want to bring anyone along?

    ReplyDelete