On Facebook

...i dont know where to begin.
i guess...
it sorta goes like, i told my friend what i was feeling about greenie on facebook. about how she being wierd to me and i dont feel like going through any bullshit with her. and stuff. but i forgot about the public newsfeed. and i guess she saw. and she's mad. and yeah, i feel bad. but i dont feel like this is my fault. why did she become so wierd around me in the first place? and like, it looks like she dosent even care...
so stupid. i want this to be resolved. my only ride to church is her, and i dont want to ride in the same car as her until we get things resolved. what should i do?
should i risk her?
or should i risk God?

4 comments:

  1. talking is better than doing nothing. BELIEVE me, if only i could go back in time and resolve my problems with talking i would. misunderstandings happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. but like, it's happened before and ive talked to her about it at least 2 times before this.
    it would be good for like, two days at most. then it got all awkward again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Is she one of your good friends? I think... idk. I don't want to give you a bad opinion (x Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...its ok.
    im going to leave it be for awhile.

    ReplyDelete