march 30

ouch urgh. im seeing double right now. that's what you get for sitting in a dark room with only a laptop screen on. i need to close my eyes for awhile...ok. yeah so. my day was an aOK day. regular day at school...my chemistry teacher threw this friggin test at me first thing in the morning today. that sucked. i didnt even know i had a test that day. so i failed that test. BAD. i didnt answer at least half of that thing. OMFG. i hate chemistry. i dont care if i pass with a C. i just want to pass that class and get it over with. hm...and then yeah. that's really all. it was solo ensemble today in band class. that was fun. i was outside and was hanging with jen, maggie, jessica, tim and axell. that was fun. jen and her funny crab feed stories. hm...im excited for tomorrow! i get to skip some school and i have a concert. yay! everyone thinks its boring but i like the concerts. its a nice change to the night. and after school i went over to lorraines. that was fun. we went to walgreens and got some spagetti and ravioli. it was ok..and we went to mcdonalds after that. we ran into axell dee kevin, denise and her sister, i think. i dont really know her. yeah. that was fun. hm...yeah. went back to lorraines. and watched a horror movie. that was a good movie. but i didnt get to watch all of it cuz i had to do world history. :( but at least i got some work done.
yep. i downloaded a new song onto my itunes. its called 'with everything' by Hillsong. its my fav song right now. makes me want to get up out of my bed and do some good for the world and the people around me. :) those are the songs i love the most.
OH YEAH. jen and lorraine and kenny. u guys are evil. EVIL. and im also beating myself up over this too. why are u guys talking to him?! and not me?! i know why. cuz im so chicken. haha. u guys give me a heart attack everytime you do that to me. tsk. ok. next time, ill go with u guys.
and jennifer really needs to post more blogs! im going to tell you tomorrow. haha. shower. g'nite.

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE SAYING HIT TO HIM TOMORROW :d Oh, i like your middle name. YEEEE! (: HAHA.

    ReplyDelete