ehhh...

im feeling a little better now after talking to axell...phew.
this is short. reflections oh military ball!
darn, i feel bad. i hella didnt dance with alex. what a slap in the face to him! i feel bad...God. mann...to make it up to him ill put in an effort to get to know him better.
haha, NELSON. mann, that guy's funny. he's hilarious. he makes my day. really, he does. dance off was sooo funny. i will tease him for life on that.
u know what he told me? he told me there was this guy all over me at the ball. like, grinding up against me. but i didnt notice. really, i didnt. and nelson noticed too.
he's all like, 'allyson there was this guy up against you and dancing with you all night behind you but u didnt notice.'. o.o really? i didnt notice. and DAMMIT. i heart he was hella hot. that's what nelson said.
haha. i got him to say it throught text. he thought i was anna. x) nope. it was me! funny story. he goes to another school though...so oh well. :( darnnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment