and up and down day

Today was well...yeah. up and down. first i my dot started in 2nd period. and NOONE had anything. so i had to go solo for the whole day. not enjoyable. thankfully im super light the first 5 or 6 hours. ugh. it was gross. and i feel really sick the beginning of my dot, so i went to the nurse. and yeah. i got to rest. but i didnt get to go home. for some retarded reason. like, this girl came in like, 10 minutes after me and was like, 'i got hit by a ball. and it hurts'. and the nurse is all like, 'oh, u want to go home?'
what about me? wtf? haha. oh well. im cool with it.
im cool with it becuase after she kicked me out of the nurses office guess who i saw? yeah, i saw Pook! yeah. :) so i spent the whole SSR period walking around with him and talking to him. yeah...i had a good time. like i said, its like we never were awkward with each other. he just starts talking to me like nothing's different, which im so grateful for. how many people are like that? its like, i ran into him, and i dont even say anything, and he's like, 'guess what? i ate 12 pieces of pizza yesterday at mountain mikes. im eating so much these days'. which like...me too and of course im totally interested. haha. x)
so yeah. today was up and down...more like down first and then up. haha.
and jen, i know you dont have a dress. why lie to me about that? it dosent matter to me.
lorraine, dont stress. its over, you can stop worrying, ok? :) and ill come by tomorrow um...i think ill go home and get my stuff. i really dont want to chance it.
mmk, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, dang you're lucky! Very light for the first few hours. Haha. I heard the nurse is a bxtch. Lol. That sucks ): & so stuuupid. At least your dress is black :D Haha. Yaaay, no more CAHSEE. Wait, is that what you meant by no stressing? lol. so yeah, you can just go home and come to my house and we can get ready. Wait, is your mom or dad driving us? I'M SO EXCITED :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. im exicted too, maybe not as much as you though. hehe, jk..
    i think my dad is driving. so...r u going to still change in the back seat? that'll be awkward..

    ReplyDelete