FINALLY

HE'S FINALLY ON WHEN I'M ON!
hallelujeh. i swear to God he better not sign off before i talk to him. urgh. woow, what a dork i am. darn, both of u guys are away. so im talking to maggie. lol. yay! im talking to him! :) woow, so exciting. but i cant help but think he's talking to another girl.
anyway. my day. i got another korean CD. :) yay! i love my CD's. they're like, my children. but yeah...and hm...i took a really late shower. around 5. and then when i was getting dressed my fingernail ripped off. :( well. not off. but somthing jammed under it, and ripped sidways. so it hurts like a mother fu*ker right now. ew. i dont want to look. dammit i looked its so gross. and yeah...i went out to dinner and it was ok...a cheap buffet. i havent done my hwk yet. i should start. but i dont want too.
oh yeah, yesterday was coffeehouse. that was fun. richard and jason (my friends from church) did this hilarious skit. my fav line was when jason's all like, 'they call me STEELCUT' and richard's all like, 'LIKE THE OATMEAL'. haha. funny stuff. you guys should meet them. they like to think they're cool asian pimps. but yea. they're not. x) jason's too baby cute for that. hm....yeah. i went to coffeehouse baking. that was fun. i got redvelvet cake. :) yummm. and like, deborah's house was sooo fun. her husband's cool, too. but i forgot his name. oops. x) sorry. he was really happy he had someone to play his videogames with. and they're house if really BIG. i love it. i want it. haha. its like something you would find in a magazine.
:( im really sad. he's not responding now. i mean. maybe it's becuase my mess. didnt go through, but yeah. i dont want to look all pushy. ill wait till he responds. but what if he signs off? argghhh. this is so hard. haha.
i finally finished my korean drama 'I Am Sam'. that's a good drama. it was cute. one of the actors where from Big Bang. his name's TOP. and yeah. he's hot. i got to admit. and i just watched it for him. but its still a good show. haha. hmm....yeah. i wish u guys were on right now. i need you. :( but yeah.ill leave it at that for today. g'nite.

2 comments:

  1. :O omg allyson. You need to talk to him in person, not on aim. You need to step it up! GO GET YOUR MAN :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WIIILLLL...in exactly...3 weeks. HAHA. jk..ill talk to him soon. like i said, next time when we get to the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete