08.02.09

listening to: Heartbeat, Stero Skyline

today i was reading an online asian blog. (dang, i'm turning hella asian) and i came across this bunny thing that this one celebrity made and it's not a craze. it's called tamtam and its soooo cute. i want to make one. i used to make a bunch of pillows and stuffed animals like this. but this is by far the cutest. ill probably start when i get back. x) how cuuuute.

yesterday...or...two days ago was tim's birthday party. that was a lot of fun. no lie. the food was great. and everyone was talking and it was great. italian happy birthday song! that was hilarious. me and jen couldn't shut up. and maggie and me chose a great dessert. it was berries topped with some kind of sorbet.
and then i slept over at maggie's. that was also fun. we slept over in her RV. she got scared (she clames i got scared. yeah right.) ahaha. and she slept in the same bed with me. which was actually the table. :O we stayed up watching kiki's delivery service and anastasia. then the next day was the pool party. that was also a load of fun. geez, i had alot of fun this weekend, huh. fun fun fun.
and i also participated Kohl's Care for Kids. i'm really glad i did that. it made me happy helping a kid. and no. im not a pedo. AXELL. my little boy was Harry. awwww. so cuuute. x) we got him everything he needed for school and some extra shirts he wanted. we had to keep running back for more stuff becuase we had so much extra money. me and axell were trying to avoid this one girl. really funny. x)
at the end of the day though...well, not really, i was so tired. i went home and SLEPT for a long time. axell fricking woke me nup 5:05 in the morning. but i'm glad he did. i would have overslept for sure. ahaha.

well, i'm leaving tomorrow. not really looking forward to it, but what can i say? family vaca. i'm really really going to miss milpitas. i dont like leaving home. :( i almost couldn't stand going camping. ahaha. i was only able to bear with it becuase my best friends were there. x) but yeah, going around cali in a car. a convertable to be exact. all weekend long. .... not taht fun. listening to my brother's R&B and Rap. ewwwww. get my iPod, fosho. ahahha. but at least i have my phonee. i'll be calling everyone up. i'll especially miss Perry like crazy. hopefully i'll come back and my emotions will be so pent up the moment i see him i'll just jump on him! ahahahahahhaa. not likely. ehhh.
ill make sure to say goodbye to you tonight. wait for my call. :D

3 comments:

  1. I'll wait for your call baby ;D HAHA JKKK

    anywayss I understand that missing feeling Dx I'm In San Luis Obispo right now and I'll be there for 3 weeks. I already miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSH. you were scared. I asked you! AND YOU SAID, COME SIT WITH ME AND WATCH ANASTASIA! stop lying to your blog (and to the world)! I'm not the one who stays up watching horror movies all night... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wilson!!!!!
    i miss you too! why the heck di dyou choose a college sooo far???


    and you were so scared maggie. dont deny it. liar. LIAR.
    >:O

    ReplyDelete