08.22.09 pt. 2

listening to: 누난 너무 예뻐, SHINee

today was the fateful day. i learned how to drive. kind of. i thank perry. he risked his life and his car for the sake of teaching me the basics. i learned how to reverse, park, turn, etc. driving is harder than it looks. i now have a new found respect for all people that drive. i pay attention now on how drivers drive. i was observing my mom. :) driving is fun though. i was a little scared and kinda bad at first. but then it got better. i like it. i can't wait till i get my permit and can start driving legally.
along with today i watched Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger, i dont know if it's the other way around, but it was a good movie. perry already watched it, so he was telling me when all the cool fight scenes were comming up. those ladies amaze me. it makes me want to make my children when i have them start martial arts. after that, perry took me out to drive, then we went to subway and just chilled. it was a good day. :) i finally was able to give him the present i wanted to give him. im happy he liked it. at least. im sure he did. :O

i scraped my toe up against this jewelry box my pa-pa gave me, and i scraped a huge chunk of my toe off. a lot of skin is missing under my toe nail. it hurts. :( and i was freaking out. i was crying and screaming huddled in the bathroom corner and my mom came running. she was trying to clean me up but i was freaking out too much. i was kinda hysterical. -___- blood+allyson does not = happy camper. there was so much blood... it was running down my foot and all over the carpet and bathroom floor. idk. i can watch those horror movies, but i can't watch my own toe bleed. ugh.
anyway, two more days till school starts. im happy and not. i wont be able to see perry as much...but ill get to finally see cindy after so many months. ahaha. i wont be able to wear sandals/flipflops becuase of my toe...unless i want everyone to see the four band-aids i put on it. no thanks.

STILL havent finished APUSH. god. GOSH GOLLY. <--- for maggie. idk what im doing with my life. why did i even sign up for APUSH.get a hold of yourself allyson! >:)

tired. i think im going to clock out now. all the crying and screaming over my toe tired me out. ahaha. APUSH TOMORROW. no lie. gotta do it. no excuses! no procrastination! maybe ill sleep in tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. EWW, you describe the blood in such detail. GROSS.

    and hope you finished APUSH by now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHA. you commented thsi what, yesterday? im starting APUSH now. -_____- im such a procrastinator. :l

    ReplyDelete