08.22.09

listening to: Gara Gara Go!, Big Bang

this was awhile go, but on friday i went to registration. that was fun. i got to see (kinda) everyone. (not really) i only really saw anna, bryan, and cindy. everyone else i saw again in band for practice. my schedule i forgot. i wish everyone would stop asking me, and then telling me im dumb for forgetting. at least i had the decency to tell you i forgot, right? x)
there's not really anything going on right now two days before school starts. im really behind in my sleep. i dont know how im going to survive a whole year of zero period. i start at 7 o'clock am. that sucks.
i swear if anyone messes with me ill shank you. or poeund you if you're an axell. :) ahaha. all i know so far is that i have zero period PE, fourth period band, third period chinese, and fifth period precal. Junior year. huh. hope it treats me well.

i still ahvent finished AP. gross. i need to finish that soon... school starts on monday. if i dont have my notes/answers/studying done im screwed.

there are days when i wonder if im worth living around for. if i die, would any of you guys care? you know waht im so happy about now though? that im finally starting to realize you guys actually care. and that makes me so happy. im not going to apologize. i mean, i say sorry too much. from now on, im not going to apologize. im going to thank. kapeesh? :)

perry's going to pick me up in exactly 51 minutes, and i still havent even started to get ready. ... i kinda dont want to go out today, but perry's there, so it's ok. ahaha. im such a lazy asssss, i dont even want to go outside becuase im really dark. and im not black. albert. >:) im not going to even name my black name that albert and maggie named me. it's rediculously dumb. ahaha. anyway, i got to go. get ready for when perry picks me up. movie day! whooo
happy 3 months today. :)

3 comments:

  1. HEY FOOL. Even though I don't know you very well, I would very much care if you died. SO LIVE YOUR DAMN LIFE.
    We all get those thoughts running through our minds but you have realize (like you just did) there are some people, no matter how little, that care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you'll still say sorry :P

    and you know i care for you. i'd be mad if you died. SO YOU BETTER NOT DIE!

    And, I only made up the "BOMQUIQUI JONES" part of your name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i completely understand that now. read the blog! ahaha. ^^ anyway, i love you guys way too much to actually just die. xD


    there's a JONES at the end of the name??? WTF? i didnt know that!

    and hey! wilson, i do know you! :O

    ReplyDelete