08.25.09 zero period

listening to: Crazy Love, DBSK

unnnghhh... i hate zero period. every second im in it, a piece of me dies. T3T i was so tired today. i fell asleep three times in precal class. ahaha. that's a new record for me. it's really hard for me to fall asleep. im willing to put the effort into waking up at 6 every day and getting to school every day at 7. it shouldn't be that hard. today though, they made us get to school at 7, and then after like, 20 minutes, the PE teacher was like, 'ok, you're dismissed!' WOW. i could have slept in for another half hour. ehhh. :l
but then again, i like PE. ahaha.

yep. nothing happened today. i got my American Apparal jacket! i love it! Maggie looked so cute today holding all of them. x)
i got a mauve jacket. idk if anyone else has the color, that's why i got it. o.o
i dont like following mainstream. that's a load of BS.


more APUSH. quiz tomorrow. oh boy. that'll be fun. prepping for it. reading ch. 2, 3, 4 and 5.


oh yeah. i burned my arm today. again. spilled some boiling water on it. :(
klutz for life.



oh yeah! today was my best friend, Cindy's birthday! happy 16th! i owe you a raincheck. ahaha. i love you! im glad i got to spend these past three years getting to know you. :) smores and best friends for life! MOH. im glad you're that type of friend taht can tell me anything without being afraid of hurting my feelings. that is one thing i value most in a person. if they are willing to tell me straight up and not hide it from me, becuase how else am i supposed to change for the better? if words like taht came from anyone else, i would have taken it offensivly. like if my breath stank, or if the pants i wore i looked fat in (you've said that to me once) but not from you. becuase i know you only tell those things to me becuase you want to help me and you love me. and i do the same for you. we've stuck with each other through thick and thin, and you're the strongest girl i know. i love CINDY sooo much! (consider this part of your present, im poor) and of course i look forward to the future i spend with you. ahahah, and yes, you are my child's godmother. and no you cannot rename my child.
:) maybe someday you'll find an unexpected surprise waiting in our locker...

No comments:

Post a Comment