07.06.09

listening to: sorry sorry, super junior

idk if i wrote the date right, did i?
anyway, this blog is for the sake of just becuase. im bored and Jennifer is not here yet. i'm convinced taht she has no idea how to get to my house. bored, lonely, and isolated. is what im feeling now. im going through summer vaca withdrawal! dammit. i was so determined to avoid it this year. oh well.

4th of july was good. it wasnt very good in the beginning, but in the end it turned out well. i got to spend it with the one i love. :) with parents breathing down our necks but that's ok. it was still nice.
and Maggie, i apologize for slapping you, i didnt know. i feel really bad. i was confused, my bad.

well. my life...is neutral. nothing special, but im content. i feel like i dont want anything, and dont need anything. right now, i want to give. i dont want to depend so much. im happy now with the friendships and friends i have now. and i would be heartbroken if i lost any of you. so sit back and let me take the wheel, i want the be the one that people lean on now. if at all possible. im trying. haha!

2 comments:

  1. Can I not lean on you? Can I just sit on you? xD
    MOOOT by the way! i saw your about me.. "changing stuff due to stalkers." D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, you cant. becuase you're so bony! gain some weight. D:
    yeah, that's right. i said you were bony. why? becuase you said my boobs were small. >:O and on top of that you said yours were bigger!

    not moot! and yeah. didn't you read the blog? stalkers! stalkers!

    ReplyDelete