07.11.09

listening to: i don't understand, Big Bang

look! the date's 7/11! as in the one store. 7-11. haha.
its one day before my birthday, and im going to spend it with my mother. she wants to take me out shopping. :D even thought im a teen and teen's should hate thier parents, i enjoy hangning out with my mom. i might have a fun day today IF she doesnt nag. becuase her nagging is usually constant...
my day juuust started though. i havent even had breakfast. x)
there isnt much to write about...cleaning my room was a blast. i'm still not finished on it. there's pictures of it on facebook. it's disgusting. Jessica took so many pictures. my mom sent me, Jessica, Jennifer, Maggie, Perry, and Dealarik out to get boxes on different days. Dealarik had to climb into a huge blue dumpster behind great mall to get some boxes. that was an adventure. i had this wierd dellusion taht the two workers beside us were going to shoot us...oh god. its been a week and we're still not finished. that's how much stuff there was in my room. i havent even gotten to the back of my bed and my closet. i've barely touched them. but at least you can see my floor now. :D

and yesterday, i was so afraid i lost my cat, saphire. we were cleaning my room, and we had the window open (my window has no screen) and the door open, and we left to eat some korean ramen, YUM, and then my dad came back, and was like, 'where's saphire?'. and so i searched everywhere outside for her, for like, 3 hours, and then my parents called me back, and were like, 'she's inside!'. -____-.

my past week has been an adventure. i learned i can't run one lap around MHS track without falling down with cramps in my side and gasping for air. i suck. i need to get in shape!
good luck to those in arizona! ill be praying for you!

1 comment: