june 30

listening to: Broken Man, Boys Like Girls

stalkers! you! and you! stalkers everywhere! *wilson, maggie. maggie is ok, becuase i love you! wilson's another story though. wierdo. scary! haha. jk. it's cool. you caught me off guard though. i was like, wtf? haha. anyway. it's cool that now i know all these people have blogs. makes me feel good we can all 'connect' like this. lovin it.
anyway. i got back at you. im following you guys now. im stalking you back. hahaha.

anyway. talk about dissapointment. i miss my bestie so much. my MOH. my smore. i miss you!!! i havent hung out all summer with you and i know you feel bad abou tthat. and i do to. i hella miss you. my life isnt complete without you. haha, you know my blog. you might read this, idk. anyway, i want you to know, you're always first in my heart. i miss you so much, when can i see you? haha. i hope your having a good summer though without me so far. with class and stuff. you said you felt we would become distant this summer. i hope not! i pray we dont. becuase my heart would be broken if that happened. i promise that wont happen if you try just as hard not to make it like that.

remember our promises to each other? we're each other's MOH. smores for life. our little retarded chant that i can't even remember. anywayyy, my child's name is patience. and you're NOT ALLOWED to rename her, alright? haha. we gotta keep in touch. we're making my family yours and your family mines. so we can be one big one! hope you read this. you always want me to blog about you, and here it is! love you! friends forever. our friendship will never fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment