07.12.09

listening to: The One, Super Junior-M

yesterday was the worst birthday celebration ever. i dont want to sound vain or greedy, but you know, its my sixteen birthday. and what do i get? my brother bitching and me, my dad taking his side, and my mom, being her, doesnt say anything.
my birthday only comes once a year. couldnt my brother afford one day without bitching at me for nothing? it's seriously nothing. he thinks he's more mature and better than me. so of course he has to prove it to me by bitching at me. all i asked for my birthday, the only thing i asked for was for him to acknowledge my birthday and say happy birthday. and at the end of the day, i didnt even get that. i went to sleep with no one saying goodnight, and everyone ignored me. all i had was my friend on the other line of a phone. happy birthday huh? yeah, sure. these memories will last a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. i said happy birthday on your phone, on fb, and on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete