07.28.09 aka dreams

listening to: ain't nothin wrong with that, robert randolph

well, it's 1112. and im kinda tired. but im doing this this late for mr. kenny ngo. anyway. ive had two dreams lately. they've both been recurring. and it's seriously freaking me out.

first one, it was AP US. i know. dammit. i shouldnt be dreaming about this, its summer, blah blah blah. but it's getting to me. i had a horrible dream that it was the first day of school and i forgot to do my summer AP US homework. that is a drop dead break your heart feeling. it was horrible. and i woke up, and i was like 'i've gotta do my homework!' but then i forgot and went back to sleep. its bugging me and i gotta do it, but im too lazy. argh.

my second dream scared me so bad. i think it's becuase i've been reading battle royal way too much. but anyway. im in school. and there's this announcement on air. and the principle's saying, 'if you dont get out of the school in time, you will die'. sounds easy. but the thing is, there's only limited ways out. and there's hella hallways and doors. and deadends. like, the first time, everyone escaped throught the gym floor. and the game is played over and over again. and the last time i dreamt it, i was running in the hallways with two friends. but the hallway was hella long, and soon my two friends just stopped at a classroom and just sat down in there. i kept on running, and i found an open door. so much relief washed over me. but then right when i was walking in the grassy fields, i was back inside. lost again.

so scary. i dotn want to dream it again.
these dreams. they're so real. i love them.

1 comment:

  1. whoaa you have weird dreams :O

    and ew! why would you take apush?! it's history D:

    ReplyDelete