June 14

listening to: Monster, 슈퍼주니어 (Super Junior)

goodbye seniors. ill miss you all. gosh. look at you guys. you guys are so mean that you make me cry. why are you leaving me like this? especially you. >:O why did you have to be concieved on valentines?? haha. that made me laugh when we were on that bed and i wasn't talking becuase i was so sad you were leaving. you make me laugh when im down. thank you. but that doesnt change that i love you and that im going to miss you so much. im going to miss being to talk to you whenever i want. im going to miss seeing you whenever i want. im going to miss seeing you after class ready to walk me to wherever we're going to go. im going to miss you. but im not going to keep you back. just make sure not to forget me, ok? im always going to remember you. and you'll always have a special place in my heart. as i hope i do in yours. goodbye. i know its summer. but it seems so close. goodbye soon. remember, no drugs. and like you said. experiment. and that's ok. just dont do the experimenting that will hurt me.
i love you! lets spend as much time during summer as we can, shall we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment