June 4

listening to: About a Girl, The Academy Is...

I still blog. well. i guess no one's here anymore to actually read it. Lorraine's gone. who knows when Jen's going to blog again. Oh well. It's kind of sad, but its ok. I still have them in real life. :)

just an update: Seabiscuit is done. i'm over him. he never liked me. this year. he liked me last year though. me and him talked about it. Seabiscuit's involved in a 'friends for benefit' realationship now. which sort of pisses me off...but it's his life, you know? so...go ahead. i just hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. mmhm. i have a bf now. since May 22, 2009. i love him alot. he's sweet, handsome, funny, mature, caring, and soo tickilish. i love to tickle him. :D he come to ME and instead of ME going to others, which i really appreciate. i wonder if anyone will read this. but if not, its always here for me to come back to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment