10.01.09

listening to: Daylight, Matt&Kim

geez, it's like God doesn't want me to have a pair of stupid flip-flops. ive spent over a week trying to find a pair. cant find one. either not my size, something i would NEVER wear, bright pink...30 bucks...something is always wrong and i can't buy it. bleeehhh... :p
also tried to find converse. didn't ahve any in my size. wow. i think i have to resort to buying my stuff offline. this is rediculous.

anywayy...i feel asleep in 1st period today. my teacher was reading a novel to us, and i fell asleep holding my book. good thing he didn't catch me. i was out for like, 10 minutes. slept my whole way through SSR too. i almost drooled on my desk. D: lol, that's so gross. xD i told my daddy and he said to get more sleep. i can't. i have too much hwk. :( i want to though. and SAT prep is coming up. im going to be getting home around 8, and i do like 4+ hours of hwk per day. this is going to suck.
nothing much to say really...just really bored. i havent been to a mall for a couple of months now. yaaay, i get to go shopping with my long lost shopping buddy anna bannana. :D i miss her. santana roooow!!! whoooooooo

im sleepy. nothing to say. i want to go paintballing. it looks fun. or go shooting. i want to shoot something.




i love your speech wilson!

6 comments:

  1. I WANNA GO PAINTBALLING TOOO!!!
    well! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh your speech is okay wilson. :P

    you know what would make it better?? if you mentioned meee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAH YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING FLIP FLOPS YOUR SIZE HAHAHAHA <3 i love you allyson :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah well, everyone KNOWS my size becuase MAGGIE went and told everyone. thanks. i appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. believe me wilson, you don't want to know..-___-

    ReplyDelete