10.14.09

listening to: nothing


i think from now on im going to write my really personal blogs on wordpress from now on. partly becuase my deep feelings are mostly bitchy and will only end up causing drama and pissing people off. but i need to write it down somewhere. and frankly, no matter how much i try to talk to people about these feelings, noone listens. this is as deep as this last blog is going to get. you know. is there something wrong with me? i must be a defected being on earth. what's wrong with me? why do i feel this way towards everyone? makes me want to kill myself. im so horrible.

wonder why i havent blogged in awhile? things like this crap start to pour out of my mouth.

second, i want to use wordpress becuase i can lock my blogs. i want only certain people to read them. ive learned to appreciate privacy more.

this blog is all fun and games. wordpress is a different story.

not taht im expecting you to care.

1 comment:

  1. aww I'm sorry.. I'm always here for you if you ever need to talk. im just a phone call/IM away. :] I love you long time! btw, i found your wordpress in one try ;]

    ReplyDelete