10.05.09

listening to: Barnacle Goose, Born Ruffians

whoooo it's getting cold over here! yesss i love the cold. i love to snuggle into my blankets where its really warm while it's so cold outside. sometimes i just put my hand to the window and let it sit there while i sleep. compare and contrast baby compare and contrast. :p except i dislike tehg etting up part. then i get super cold and uncomfortable. ehhh..

anyway, I FINALLY SERVED A BALL OVER THE NET! proud of me? maggie? hmmm? hehe, scored a point taht way becuase noone was expecting me to get it over. anyway, i officially lost my black vans. darn...i was trying to break them in, too. i hate it when shoes look too new, too perfect. so i like to wear them down. but i lost them. :( so sad. so now i have no closed toed shoes, besides flats. but flats are ugly. so...my feet are freezing.
today...today was ok. a good practice, everyone was being more serious. i had to leave early for SAT prep though. i actually like that class. i learned a lot about the SAT and math really quick. and the teacher is cool, too. gave me free kit kat bars. :p i never see those around any more...i dont know his name though. fail. ahaha. i know his email address though. :D sooo i learned alll about this math stuff, then he gave me a practice test. didn't know any of it. :l
got back home around 8. sooo tired...still ahve math and physics and american lit. to do. i dont feel like it. so instead i blog. ahahaha. ehhh nothign to write about...


i think, when i grow up, im going to have a pet. for my children. so they can get used to the idea of things dying in their lives. :D


a.k.a--i want a pet hedgehog. so cutee.


@maggie: harvard is so much betterrr. LOL. the SAT teacher asked me if i wanted to go to harvard. took me awhile to figure out i was wearing a harvard sweatshirt. fail.

2 comments:

  1. Wow allyson, wow. I can't believed you copied me by wearing a University sweatshirt!

    and good job getting the ball over the net! now do it 347652676 more times :D

    ReplyDelete