11.04.09

listening to: ---

today so far is so boring. hwk and cleaning house. but the rest of the time i had allowed me to sit down and just think. and relax. and lay and bed. and i realize something. and that's that nothing is ever satisfying. not any music, not any friend, not any accomplishment satisfys me. and i dont know what that last thing i need to fill up that emptyness is. kinda frustrating. i dont even know if it's possible. will satisfaction ever come? now? in the future? when. and i dont know if anyone else has ever experienced that. i mean, seeing so many people's problems they've been hiding for forever come out this year. it's kinda surprising and catching me off guard. how long have my friends gone through this? how long have they been holding in? wow i feel blind.


what would i do if i could turn back time? i would give up my time and turn back time for others. becuase really my problems are like a speck in the wind compared to yours. my wound will only get deeper if i see the ones around me crying and hurting. don't be sad. how hypocritical of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment