11.02.09

listening to: オラ Yeah!, big bang

wow, i haven't blogged in a LONG time. i miss it. i'm up to 96 blog posts. yes, i'm keeping track. ahaha. idk if anyone's still reading my blog. it's been awhile, and most of them are in college now. ....
anyway. ive been in a slump. kinda like, avoid avoid through internet. kinda unavoidable in public. ive gotten a lot close to my music though. most of my time is dedicated to fining new songs now. music obsessed. :) im learning how to deal with the stresses that are born a long with you in life.
you can say i'm way less tolerant now. -___- not a very happy joy joy attribute to obtain. i get pissed off a lot more easily now. i may not show it, but there is that one person i always consult with. i can't stand a lot of you guys and you dont even know. :) ahahahaha.

anywayyy, i miss you guys. how's life on blogspot? exciting? ahaha. you guys don't blog much. wtf. -____-
bleeahhhhhhh -______________________________________- my favorite face. :D

thank you though. becuase i know that most of you that read my blogs are real caring people. i know who are real friends in this world. you people are the kind of people i look up to every day. thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I have nothing to blog about! and dudeeee i check blogspot like everyday hoping that someone blogged :P btw.. do you still read my wordpress?
    and -___- is my favorite too :D i spam it like no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i still read your wordpress! i hope things are going ok. :l

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read your blogs :]

    ReplyDelete